1. Your personal data is administered by the University of Szczecin (the Controller), with the headquarters in Szczecin, at al. Papieża Jana Pawła II 22a, Poland.
2. The Controller has appointed a data protection officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data will be processed to organize an exchange mobility.
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data is the permission for data processing;
5. The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected;
6. The personal data provided will not be made available to external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
7. Your personal data will be stored by/until completion of the action referred to in point 3.
8. You have the right of access your personal data, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing, transfer them, object to processing, and withdraw consent for processing at any given time;
9. You has the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (Polish: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych);
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
Clause of consent
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organizing an exchange mobility.
I am aware that providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as well as that I have the right to access my data and correct it.